We are a large Storage Facility looking for the perfect Part-Time Relief Manager to fit our fast-paced environment. The ideal professional must possess a wide variety of skills not specifically related to Self-Storage Management. The position will require a dual role to manage the office as well as maintain the facility and grounds.
• Light electrical
• Minor repairs
• Grounds keeping
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Operate 15 foot box truck
• Lawn care
• Renting storage units
• Renting U-Haul trucks
• Taking payments over the phone and in the office
• Making collection calls
• Property walkthroughs and site inspections
• Retail sales of moving and packing supplies
• Showing units to prospective tenants
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Valid driver’s license
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other operating systems
• Sales and collections experience
• U-Haul experience a plus but not required
This position is guaranteed 16 hours weekly with a flexible schedule Monday thru Saturday. There will be a paid training period prior to beginning your normal work schedule. You must possess a clean criminal history and submit to a pre-employment drug test. If you feel like you meet all of the qualifications, please fax your resume to (248) 968-3426 for consideration.