We are a large Storage Facility looking for the perfect Part-Time Relief Manager to fit our fast-paced environment. The ideal professional must possess a wide variety of skills not specifically related to Self-Storage Management. The position will require a dual role to manage the office as well as maintain the facility and grounds.
- Light electrical
- Minor repairs
- Grounds keeping
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Operate 15 foot box truck
- Lawn care
- Renting storage units
- Taking payments over the phone and in the office
- Making collection calls
- Property walkthroughs and site inspections
- Retail sales of moving and packing supplies
- Showing units to prospective tenants
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other operating systems
- Sales and collections experience
This position is guaranteed 16 hours weekly with a flexible schedule Monday thru Saturday. There will be a paid training period prior to beginning your normal work schedule. You must possess a clean criminal history and submit to a pre-employment drug test. If you feel like you meet all of the qualifications, please fax your resume to (248) 968-3426 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.